Accessed from the Museum's trophy room, the Secrets board lists 13 achievements. With the exception of "Some Extra Gold", these have no in-game effect.
- Family Time: Spend a full minute on the Home (the house you build in game, not the main menu) screen.
- Fire-Lit: Click on the candle in the Museum's reception hall. Continue clicking until the candle is lit. This is a reference to when you light a bonfire, in Dark Souls.
- Hello Ground: Upgrade your training room until a small whale statue appears. This is a reference to the whale in The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy.
- I Love Mouse: Upgrade your training room until a cat appears. This is a reference to a line from Anchorman.
- I'm A Weirdo: Click on the Soul peeking out from behind the scrolls in the Shop.
- Lost Children: See the Lost Children article.
- Leave Me Alone: Click on the female Soul standing on the site of your Home. Continue clicking until she objects.
- Rare Paintings: When fed, your pet mushroom monster has a small chance of giving you a painting. Each portrait is a character in the video game Dark Souls.
- R.I.B.: Click on the Shop's awning. Continue clicking until a male Soul -- possibly the player's character from the Rogue Souls games -- falls out of the sky and bounces off the awning.
- Some Extra Gold: Use the "Free Gold" icon at the bottom of the Soul Town map to gain 500 Cu.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.